Hidden sodium is sodium that is present in various compounds. That are use in cooking. These sodiums may not taste as salty as table salt. Which is thought of as sodium only. Cause excessive consumption of foods with hidden sodium result in various serious diseases harmful to the body. It can be say that hidden sodium in food as the cause of the disease without salinity.
What is hidden sodium?
- Or MSG. Food additives That looks like a white crystalline UFABET powder, no smell, strange taste. But can enhance the taste of food to make it more delicious. The glutamate in MSG will stimulate the taste buds in the mouth. And the throat to expand thus making. It taste faster than usual make food monosodium glutamate Or MSG is delicious.
- food additives It is a white crystalline powder, odorless, salty taste. Helps prevent food spoilage and keeps the meat fresh in color. Sodium nitrite is often found in foods such as sausages, Vietnamese sausages, Chinese sausages, and dry salted fish.
- Or preservative that looks like a white crystal soluble in water. It has properties to inhibit the growth of microorganisms. Therefore use sodium benzoate or preservative use in food preservation to allow food to spoil for longer than usual. Preservatives are often found in foods such as soft drinks, fruit juices, pickles, and vinegar.
- Or baking soda (Baking Soda) looks like a white crystalline powder. Soluble in water help the food look fuller. Baking soda is often found in bakery products, cakes, cookies and breads.
- Food additives with properties that. Cause stability food characteristics that use sodium alginate as an ingredient. Therefore, it has a viscous appearance. Often found in foods such as jelly, pearls and ice cream, etc.
- preservative use in food preservation to allow food to spoil for longer than usual. Often found in foods such as butter, cheese and yogurt etc.