Our eyes are sensitive and require special care. As we age, along with other stimulating factors, the eyes are more tired and prone to premature aging. Proper eye care will help keep your eyes healthy and bright for a long time with these simple tips.
Eat a healthy diet. Rich in nutrients
Good eye health starts from the food we eat. Choosing five food groups that are nutritious, especially those rich in omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E may help slow down or reduce the development of visual ailments such as macular degeneration and disease, cataracts .
How to preserve eyes and prevent premature aging? Good sources of nutrients for eye health, such as
- Spinach or other dark green leafy vegetables
- Samon, tuna, or fish high in essential fatty acids
- Eggs, nuts, non-meat protein
- Orange, fruit or citrus juice
- Oysters, meat, pork, poultry
- Whole grains
- Fruits and vegetables that are yellow or orange Which contain beta-carotene such as carrots
In addition to eating in the right proportions Each week should be exercised regularly. To help maintain normal weight control Far from obesity, diabetes, high fat or other related diseases. Which the disease may cause complications to the eyes Or have eye problems in the future