Lets make favorite muesli bowl yourself. Muesli can be called a convenience food and it is easy to make. Just mix the desired ingredients in a bowl. Pour the milk and you can eat it. A simple example of how to make muesli. Start with ⅓ cup instant oatmeal, followed by 1 sliced banana, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds. Add milk, yogurt, or your favorite beverage. Stir together and eat. Or it can be kept overnight to make it easier to eat.
Soaking the muesli overnight or for several hours may help your body get more nutrients. Because some grains and nuts contain antioxidants. as a component It may reduce the absorption of other nutrients, but soaking muesli with milk or heating the muesli may help reduce levels of this substance.
In addition to these raw materials You may add other favorite ingredients such as fresh fruit, dried fruit and nuts, or change the type of drink. To increase the health benefits and adjust the nutrients in muesli to meet the goals of each person. You may follow these tips:
- Choose low-fat or fat-free milk and yogurt. For those who want to control the amount of fat
- Choose plant-based milk if you are allergic to cow’s milk or have lactose intolerance.
- Choose freshly squeezed juices instead of instant juices to reduce the amount of added sugar. Opting for freshly squeezed juices may also add nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants to your meals.
- Add natural sweetness instead of high sugar drinks by adding fresh fruit. Or you can use a small amount of honey and sprinkle some spices.
- Be careful with the amount and type of ingredients that can affect your weight and health. especially the fruit that is very sweet, dried fruit, flavored and flavored beverages because even though it is a healthy food But eating too much or making bad choices can have the opposite effect.
Eating muesli can increase the risk of food allergies. Because not many people are allergic to nuts and grains. Both of which are the main ingredients of muesli, so if you have a history of food allergies, should avoid that food Or if eating and causing unusual symptoms such as red rash, itchy skin, coughing, swollen mouth, difficulty breathing or abdominal pain, you should see a doctor immediately.