The dangers of mercury to health. The accumulation of large amounts of mercury in the body is neurotoxic digestive system immune system. Including vital organs such as the brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, skin and eyes. It also affects the unborn baby to the mother. It may cause symptoms such as:
Short term effects
Short-term exposure to mercury may develop symptoms such as:
- Irritation to the lungs, lung damage.
- cough sore throat
- shortness of breath chest pain
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Increased blood pressure or heart rate
- The body doesn’t work in coordination.
- metallic taste in mouth
- Red rash, black skin, thin skin, blemish
- eye irritation, trouble seeing
Long term effects
Long-term exposure to mercury may include:
- Liver and nephritis, brain and kidney damage.
- urinary tract inflammation
- Anxious, very nervous, easily irritable
- muscle weakness, weakness, tremor, numbness
- vision or hearing changes
- have memory problems
- can’t sleep
- The fetus may have movement, intellectual and sensory problems.
Moreover If the body accumulates chronic mercury, it can affect the kidneys. respiratory failure or eventually die