For dinner to lose weight, you can make Tofu with Spring Onion Kimchi instead of rice. Add soft tofu, beef, fragrant sesame oil. Add Korean chili powder and soy sauce.
Ingredients: Tofu with Spring Onion Kimchi
- Soft white tofu (diced) 300 g.
- 200 g sliced kimchi
- 150 g sliced beef
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Japanese soy sauce 1+1/2 tsp.
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 2+1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Korean chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Japanese spring onions 1 tablespoon
- Roasted white sesame (for sprinkle)
How to cook
1. Arrange the tofu in a container. Lift and steam over boiling water for about 5 minutes, or when the tofu is hot, lift it up and set aside.
2. Heat up a pan, add vegetable oil. Add garlic and stir fry until golden brown.
3. Add beef and stir fry until cooked. Then Add kimchi and stir well.
4. Season with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and Korean chili powder. Add water and stir until well combined.
5. Arrange the steamed tofu in a container. Pour over the fried kimchi mixture. Garnish with spring onions and roasted white sesame seeds and serve. According to reports by ufabet