What happens when a person eats several eggs a day?

What happens when a person eat several eggs a day? Over the past several decades, people have been advised to limit their egg intake or at least limit their yolk intake.

One medium egg contains 186 milligrams of cholesterol, which is 62% of the recommended daily intake. Egg whites are high in protein and low in cholesterol.

 eat several eggs

The general advice is that you should eat no more than two to six yolks per week. But it is advice that has not been scientifically proven.

Several studies have been conducted on the effects of cholesterol in eggs.

This research divided the subjects into two groups. The first group ate 1-3 eggs per day by giving them whole. The other group was eating something else, such as some nutrients that replace eggs.

The results of the research were as follows:

– Eating eggs increases HDL, which is the good cholesterol in all cases
– but your LDL, which is the bad cholesterol, stays the same.
– Eating eggs rich in omega-3 It reduces the level of triglycerides in the blood.
– The level of antioxidants, carotenoids in the blood. Lutein and Zeaxanthin will increase significantly.

It has been found that individual responses to whole ufabet eggs have different outcomes.

 eat several eggs

In 70% of people there will be no effect when looking at the overall picture. Or does not affect LDL, but the other 30%, which is called. “Hyper-responders” have a slight increase in cholesterol.

Although eating a few eggs a day will increase some people’s cholesterol levels a little, there will be a change in LDL particles from small to large. As a result, it helps to reduce the risk of heart disease. So even though eggs slightly raise cholesterol levels, this isn’t a concern.